Troll Physics Collab Troll Physics Collab

Ugh

I mean it's damn good, and a clever idea, but my biggest complaint is that there wasn't enough variety in the segments. In my opinion the best ones were the mountain/colonization one and the watershoes one. There needs to be less "LOL INFINITE POWER HURR" in the mix.

I Dream In Retro I Dream In Retro

Oh boy

This was a fun watch.

Of all the Robot Masters to dream of, you dream of BUBBLE MAN?

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

HAH.

Gotta stick around for the good stuff.

Verge Verge

Effective

While the hit detection for jumping on the plant guys is kind of frustrating and the movement is slow and slippery, the dead world, which is where the game really shines, is super creepy and I really like the idea of having to enter a harder level of a gameplay (doing stuff upside down, blurred vision) in order to complete the level really cool.

NostlgiaCritic Soundboard NostlgiaCritic Soundboard

Agreed with Neophyte.

That insult to the Nerd is worth my 10 all together. Soundboard of champions.

Age of War 2 Age of War 2

Meh

There's a glitch where the enemy units get in your base, behind the turrets and there's no way to attack them.

Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot

the only reson im giving this a 1 is

be-ah-cu-uz

You made my ears jizz. Thank you sir.

Doctor Who Theme Remix Doctor Who Theme Remix

Ooooh

dark! :D

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the new theme either. It's less spacey and more epic, which in this case is a bad thing. It sounds like something that'd play during a movie. I liked it when time looked like space dust and stuff. Now all of a sudden, TARDIS' travels through storms and fire?

Rig - Moar Rig - Moar

Gotta have more cowbell

Damn, why is this so catchy! Sounds like something that would play in a nightclub fight scene.

Rig responds: